LA KIDS MARKET HOSPITALITY
Located on LA Kids Market floor 6A of the CMC.
Daily | Mornings| 6a Elevator Bank
KIDS BUYER LUNCH
Daily | 11a-1p| Participating 6A Showrooms
Stop by a participating LA Kids Market Showroom for a complimentary lunch voucher to use at a variety of onsite CMC eateries.
Daily | Afternoons | 6A Hallways
LA FASHION MARKET HAPPENINGS
LA Kids Market buyers are also invited to enjoy the following located at the CMC during LA Market week.
OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION
Mon, 3p-5p // at TRANSIT
Join us to celebrate a
new year & new Market
Palomas & Margaritas
courtesy of our sponsor, Dulce Vida Tequila.
Mon-Wed | 3p-5p (4p, Wed) | at SELECT
AUSTRALIAN ROAST COFFEE BARS
Mon-Wed | 9a-12p | at SELECT (Fashion Theater) & TRANSIT (Penthouse 13B)
Afternoons // at SELECT
Indulge your sweet tooth each afternoon at SELECT with a complimentary gourmet lollipop from Linda's Lollies.
Five Lucky Buyers Will Win Cash Prizes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! HERE’S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Pick up your official CMC Passport from the Registration Desk located in the lobby
2. Fill out all requested information on your Passport
3. Visit CMC Showrooms & CMC Tradeshow Exhibitors during published show hours between January 16-19 and collect CMC stickers and signatures.
4. Go to the Buyers Lounge (Suite B271) to turn in your business card and Market Passport containing the required exhibitor/showroom stickers & signatures in order to be entered into cash drawings.
5. Five winners will be announced one week after Market. Winners will be required to return and pick-up their prize at any future Market in 2017 (March, June, July / August, October).
$500 (five winners)
Turn in your passport complete with stickers & signatures collected from any 10 different CMC showrooms and/or CMC tradeshow exhibitors.
1. All stickers/ signatures submitted MUST be from DIFFERENT tenants/ exhibitors within the CMC.
2. All Passports MUST be turned into the Buyers Lounge (Suite B271) before 6p on Thursday, January 19th.
3. Winner must pick up their prize at any future Market in 2017 (March, June, July / August, October).
All seminars are located in the atrium on floor 5A (one level below the LA Kids Market) at the CMC during the LA Kids Market. Free and open to all LA Kids Market buyers.
-- PLEASE RSVP --
|MON, JAN 16
HOW TO GET IN FRONT OF YOUR TARGET MARKET
Identifying, connecting, and engaging with your target market is crucial for a business to succeed. Without capturing your customers’ attention, you have no way of selling to them. We’ll discuss what it takes for a fashion company to get in front of any target market and win!
Presented by: Mary Vallarta, FAB Counsel
|TUE, JAN 17
RETAIL FORECAST 2017
Syama Meagher, CEO of Scaling Retail, will walk you through the major sales and marketing trends of 2017 to maximize your ecommerce and brick & mortar business. She will be asking the big question, "What would you sell if your products were free?". Attend the seminar to get strategic insight for a successful year ahead.
Presented by: Syama Meagher, Scaling Retail
In today’s business environment, retailers face the challenge of setting themselves apart from not only their local competitors and Department Stores, but also from domestic and international ecommerce Web Sites. The entrepreneur must change the way to do business in order to survive and flourish. This panel will discuss strategies to remain competitive in today's changing retail environment.
Moderated by: Frances Harder, Fashion Business Inc (FBI)
Panelists: Richard Stern, Apparel Business Consultant; Syama Meagher, Scaling Retail